We have been working with schools receiving and applying to receive Title IV funds for over 30 years. Over that time, we have picked up a unique and specialized skill set which we want to share with you. You didn't start your business to spend all your time entering receipts, paying bills, or running payroll. The time you spend on maintaining your QuickBooks is time you could put to better use! Work with us to free up the time you spend managing your books so you can spend time on more important things like training your students and growing your business. Use us for your bookkeeping needs and this is some of the knowledge we will bring to the table:.
Industry Specific Expertise
Any bookkeeper can make sure your bank accounts are reconciled and your expenses are correctly classified - and we can too. Just look at some of the value that we will bring to you and your business:
- Familiarity with federal and accreditation regulations requiring that all federal aid be recorded properly in accordance with federal regulations
- Prepare a full set of workpapers to provide to your auditors to make the entire audit process go more smoothly
- Prepare the 90/10 worksheet which is required by the United States Department of Education to be included in your annual audit
- Maintain your accounts receivable and deferred tuition on the accrual basis and update regularly
- Pre-audit file review to make sure you are on the right track and have a strong file maintenance system in place